With St Clements feeling the effects of Covid 19, the Finance Committee is asking you to participate in a Sponsorship Project
An Income Tax Deductible receipt will be provided to you for your sponsorship in the form of a financial donation to the church. Sponsorship will be welcome throughout the entire year as you see an area that you would like to provide support for, and when the time is right for you.
Opportunities to Sponsor could include
- A donation to the upcoming RM of St Andrews tax bill
- A donation to the upcoming insurance bill for the Church, the Hall and the Rectory
- One month’s Hydro or Telephone Bill for the church
- One months internet or telephone bill
- An additional donation to the general funds
- One Sewage Pump out at the hall
- Toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags
Donations can come in through the offertory, with your sponsorship clearly marked. Sponsorship will be welcome throughout the year as you see an area that you would like to provide support.
A Tax Deductible receipt will be provided to you at year end for your sponsorship donations.
Contact us for additional information.
There are 4 ways for you to support God’s mission and ministry at St Clements:
1) Mail your cheque to
St Clements Anglican Church
1178 River Road,
St Andrews, MB R1A 4A1
2) Set up an E Transfer directly from your bank account to the church by adding the church email as one of your contact payees on your E Transfer list. The church email is as follows:
We will be notified when you make a donation which will be added to your yearly total
3) Call the office 204-482-9486 to arrange to have your donation picked up
4) Call the office 204-482-9486 to request and arrange for a Pre Authorized Debit form